пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

accessory espresso machine




Gah I just came out from the bedroom to find Omen 1 trawling You Tube on my laptop. She was watching some sort of Mufasa/Scar slideshow that at first I was fairly certain was slash. As it turns out, it was all clean, and Iapos;m just a monumental perv. But now it appears my 7-year-old has grokked the scope and purpose of search engines, and Iapos;m going to have to keep an eye on that. BLEURGH.

In more cheerful news (for me) Knuckles just strolled into the kitchen naked and searching for clothes on the table. But oops, I actually got my act together and put the laundry away last night. Sorry, Knuckles <3<3<3
accessory espresso machine, accessory essential garden, accessory et piscines, accessory et pour remorques trailer.



Комментариев нет: